Wednesday, 03/04/2019 (Get-together)
- 18:00: Guided art tour through the campus – Meeting point at the main building of the University (01)
- 19:00: Apéro – Meeting point at the library building of the University (09)
Thursday and Friday, 04 & 05/04/2019 (Meeting)
- For more details please check the agenda: SGKM2019_Agenda
Practical informations for speaker
- In a 4-paper session, participants will have 15 minutes each for their presentation and 5-7 minutes for discussion.
- In a 5-paper session, participants will have 12 minutes each for their presentation and 6 minutes for discussion.
The SACM-SGKM Conference Dinner will be held on Thursday evening, the 4th of April, at the restaurant „Lagerhaus“. The restaurant is located in the city centre of St.Gallen and focuses on natural ingredients and homemade products.
Find out more.